ComforTrac Cervical Traction Device w/ Deluxe Case
Carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efficacy, and ease of use with details that highlight this superior design include a push-of-a-button quick release pump and a contouring memory foam headrest that cradles the head. The included carrying case makes portability and storage easy.
The Comfortrac Cervical Traction Device may help treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve neck pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
Comfortrac is an excellent choice for individuals with larger neck sizes. The Comfortrac can accommodate individuals up to 50 cm neck circumference.
- Comfortable cushioned surfaces; Simple one-button pump release
- Automatic carriage return after traction
- Innovative hinge design requires no setup
- Effortless pumping w/ patent-pending design
- Maximum force: 50 lbs or 22.5 kg.
- Hand pump: Displays force in both pounds and kilograms
- Neck wedges: Independently adjustable - can accommodate up to 50 cm neck circumference.
- Headrest material: Memory foam
- Testing: 15,000 cycles which equal using three times daily for 15 years
- Angles of incline: 10, 15, and 20 degrees (with no additional parts or attachments)
- Your practitioner or therapist will guide you on the proper mode of Comfortrac Cervical™ operation for your condition. Do not deviate from their directions. Due to the nature of this item, we are unable to accept returns.
- The warranty covers 2 years from the date of purchase - some exceptions apply.