EverTrac PRO CT800 Cervical Traction
They were designed to meet the demand and expectations of HCP, DC, PT Professionals in Clinical or Home Use for Highly Accurate Cervical Traction.
EverTrac Cervical Traction Device (CTD) is your ultimate cervical traction unit that is safe to be used in the comfort of your home. This device provides you with effective traction or stretching to your neck (cervical area) with direct tractional force toward the occiput or back of the head to effectively reduce strain on the jaw and neck.
Intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT go beyond the recommendations of your doctor or health professional. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if you go beyond these recommendations, an existing condition may worsen or become more severe and even cause additional injury.
- muscle tightness around the neck area
- nerve root compression
- neck pain
- upper back pain
- Effortless traction can be obtained with just a few turns of the traction knob. Direct Cable Technology enables Precise & Actual Traction Force rated up to 110 kg.
- "TURN" the Traction Knob. 1~2 rotations, and it is already pulling against the back of your neck!
- EverTrac CTD DOES NOT require air as the medium to drive the base plate. Instead, Direct Cable Technology is used to provide you with the best and most accurate traction force needed as prescribed by your doctor or health professional.
- Since the device requires NO AIR, there is NO GAS LEAKAGE. Just turn the traction knob once until the scale reaches your doctor's prescribed traction force. Once you complete a session, press the "Release Button," and you're done.
Disclaimer & Warranty
By purchasing this product, I certify that the statement (s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for using/misusing this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart," you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty InformationDue to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. This item comes with a 1-year manufacturer replacement warranty.