Horizon 631 LSO Back Brace
Providing anterior and posterior motion restriction, the Aspen Horizon 631 LSO is the perfect blend of comfort and support, promoting a rapid recovery and return to mobility.
Designed to relieve acute and chronic low back pain, the Horizon 631 provides a therapeutic level of compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. Its low profile design can be comfortably worn underneath clothing.
The Horizon 631 LSO comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 61-127 cm, and up to 177 cm with the optional extension panels. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 631 LSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treatment of recurring back pain.
- Integrated anterior panels guarantees effective midline support.
- FlexTab design disperses energy and conforms to patient's natural anatomy for comfort.
- Triband technology and integrated vertical stays provide stability and structural integrity for compression.
- Ergonomically designed molded pull tabs are easy to locate and provide an effective pull.
- Bonded and stitched material for durability.
- SlickTrack tightening system provides a 4:1 mechanical advantage for generating compression.
- Independently tightens the top and bottom to localize compression for perfect blend of comfort and support promoting spine stabilization.
- Inelastic LSO design provides more trunk stability over elastic brace designs.
One size adjustable, universal fit for waists size 61-127 cm
Available Horizon Extension Panels for 127 - 177 cm (Item #993745)
To download full instructions, click here.
The Aspen Horizon 631 LSO Back Brace comes with a 1 year limited manufacturers warranty against defects.
The sole obligation of Aspen Medical Products, LLC in the event of breach of warranty shall be to repair or replace the defective product or part(s).