Leaf Spring AFO Brace for Drop Foot
This AFO Leaf Spring is made with injection-molded polypropylene, so it's light, strong, and has just the right amount of flexibility. This drop foot AFO brace is lightweight and provides dorsiflexion assistance to correct foot drop while walking.
Variable thickness throughout the AFO provides strength: thicker on the vertical component for rigidity and thinner on the footplate for easy trimming. The anatomical design compensates for atrophy and avoids heel irritation. This foot drop splint is easily trimmed with scissors and heat-moldable for a customized fit, accommodating most shoes.
This item is on manufacturer backorder. We suggest the Premium Leaf Spring AFO as an alternative.
- Drop foot secondary to stroke or peroneal nerve palsy
- Mild drop foot secondary to other neurological conditions
- Made with strong, lightweight injection-molded polypropylene
- The variable thickness provides strength and flexibility where needed
- Easily trimmed with scissors or molded with a heat gun for a custom fit
- Two sizes accommodate most individuals - see sizing chart
- The S/M has a shorter footbed and a narrower heel section. It is recommended for women.
- The L/XL has a longer footbed and wider heel section. It is recommended for men.
- Both sizes are 26.67 cm in height.
The Leaf Spring AFO Brace for Drop Foot has a 30-day warranty against any manufacturer's defects.