Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad
The Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad is the premier professional-grade moist heating pad on the market. Moist heat packs increase circulation and speed recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the wastes, which may hinder healing. The moisture produced by the Thermotech Hot Pack transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad. The Thermotech heating pad uses the moisture from humidity in the air, eliminating the need for you to add any water and retains it in the hot pack's outer flannel cover.
A convenient hand-held momentary switch allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, providing relief to the treated area. The increased blood flow can relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility. Because it delivers very intense moist heat, the Thermotech is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market and is the most recommended by professionals.
- Medical Grade Therapy Available for Public Use
- Relaxes Muscles from Regular Aches and Pains
- Uses Outside Environment to Gather Moisture
- Analogue/Digital Controller Optimizes Therapy
- Outer Flannel Cover Maintains Moisture Level
- Great to Use for Overall Muscle/Joint Relief
- Available in Three Sizes for Spot Therapy
- Great for Use on Arthritis, Muscle Spasms, and More
- The flannel cover is washable and included at no extra charge.
- Digital controls and Automatic temperature control - select from 74.4(166 F), 65.5(150 F), 54.4(130 F), 45(113 F) degrees Celsius
- The King Size Heating Pad (26" x 14") is recommended for large areas such as the back and spine.
- The Medium Pad (14" x 18") is suitable for the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back areas.
- The Shoulder Pad (15" x 18") suitable for Neck Pain and Shoulder Pain
The Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad includes a one-year limited warranty against all defects.