Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad
The Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad is widely considered a top-tier professional-grade moist heating pad. Moist heat packs promote optimal healing by increasing circulation and flushing away toxins. Compared to dry heat pads, the moisture from the Thermotech Hot Pack facilitates a deeper penetration of heat into the tissues. Additionally, this heating pad harnesses moisture from atmospheric humidity, negating the need to add water and ensuring that the flannel cover retains the optimal level of moisture.
A convenient hand-held momentary switch allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, providing relief to the treated area. The increased blood flow can relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility. Because it delivers very intense moist heat, the Thermotech is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market and is the most recommended by professionals.
- Medical Grade Therapy Available for Public Use
- Relaxes Muscles from Regular Aches and Pains
- Uses Outside Environment to Gather Moisture
- Analogue/Digital Controller Optimizes Therapy
- Outer Flannel Cover Maintains Moisture Level
- Great to Use for Overall Muscle/Joint Relief
- Available in Three Sizes for Spot Therapy
- Great for Use on Arthritis, Muscle Spasms, and More
- The flannel cover is washable and included at no extra charge.
- Digital controls and Automatic temperature control - select from 74.4(166 F), 65.5(150 F), 54.4(130 F), 45(113 F) degrees Celsius
- The King Size Heating Pad (26" x 14") is recommended for large areas such as the back and spine.
- The Medium Pad (14" x 18") is suitable for the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back areas.
- The Shoulder Pad (15" x 18") suitable for Neck Pain and Shoulder Pain
The Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad includes a one-year limited warranty against all defects.